Competition Fees & Requirements
Entry requirements and fees:
1. Non-cannabinoid Hemp products which do not require any testing: $100.00 for first item/category and $35.00 for each additional item/category. PLEASE NOTE: This category excludes any cannabinoid/terp based products such as extracts/concentrates or other hemp products with CBD, CBD-A, THC, THC-A, CBN, CBG, THCV, CBDV etc added into or is promoted as a main ingredient. All cannabinoid focused products require testing.
2. Cannabinoid/Terpene Focused Hemp products which do require State certified lab testing (ex. potency, solvents, pesticides etc) are $300 per item entered, per category and $150 for each additional product/category (please note we will work with farmers on entry fee)
MAKE PAYMENT HERE - Please add the number of items you are entering, and what type of product entering and check out. Please note that you may need to click on the "options" link to select the right category and additional entries. Payment can be made in bitcoin or with credit card. Please contact us with any issue regarding payment. Please don't hesitate to call or text with any issues or CLICK HERE for step-by-step short video.
Quick Steps To Follow
1. Complete basic competition submission form (below):
2. Five (5) samples required 1 for public display at event, 1 for testing and 3 for judges.
3. Cannabinoid/Terpene based product samples must be provided with labels and your most recent test result(s), due the first week of , January 1, 2018.
Non-cannabinoid focused Hemp products are due on Jan. 5th, 2019.
4. Ship samples to: Shipping details will be provided after product submission form is received
5. Deadline for INDOEXPO event printed program is December 15, 2018 - for all artwork (logo, pic, product description, company info). All product submission and sponsors will be listed in the booklet if submitted/registered on time. All submission will be listed on the GHCHempAwards.com website as well as award winners.
6. History or summary of product(s) made and origins of material. Please also include anything other special considerations to be made for the judges and public about your product when completing the form below
8. We will receive and publish, third party test results by a State Certified lab (METRC & RFID tags) to verify levels/% of the following:
- Residual Solvent
- Heavy Metal
Information will be added on the new GHCHempAwards.com website, featured at event and will be use at GHC discretion for marketing of this event or other.